PRICING PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD , CASH , ONLINE BANKING ,OR PAYPAL
- Luxury Kennel at £20.00 per day includes two sofas, carpet and TV
- Medium Kennel at £16.00 per day, includes sofa and carpet
- Standard Kennels at £13 per day , includes bedding
- For Extra Large dogs please add £1 pd to above charges
- 50% OFF for additional dogs in any of the choice of kennel
DROP OFF & PICK UP TIMES:- 10 am to 12 midday and 5 pm to 6 pm everyday apart from Bank Holidays
Collections between 5 pm & 6 pm will incur a full day charge
BANK HOLIDAY TIMES RING FOR INFORMATION - 0113 2865680
Terms & Conditions
Hartley Wood Boarding Kennels
· Please ensure your pets arrive in a safe manner, dogs should be on a lead. Owners are responsible for their pets on arrival and departure – The Hartley Wood Cattery is a separate business to Hartley Wood Boarding Kennels and is in operation next to the kennels.
· On arrival your pet details will be checked for any updates. The details taken will include:
o Full name, address, contact details (owners and nominated other)
o Registered vet details
o Food / dietary requirements
o Vaccination certificate check
o Any special requirements – recent illnesses, concerns.
· All pets must be fully vaccinated, up to date certificate to be produced on arrival. Entry will be refused if vaccinations are not up to date. If you are unsure of the requirements please check with your vet at least 2 weeks prior to boarding. Puppies are welcome 14 days after their final vaccine. Please note we do not insist on the vaccine for infectious bronchitis (kennel cough) the does not give 100% protection against tracheobronchitis (kennel cough) and the owner takes full responsibility for this, we will not be liable if your pet catches kennel cough.
· Under new kennel licence requirements all animals must be regularly treated for fleas, worms etc Please follow your vet instruction. We also reserve the right to refuse admission to any pet which, in our opinion, is showing signs of ill health.
· If your pet has any existing medical condition, any medication they need should be supplied with clear written instructions. Tablets should be placed in labelled daily dispense trays. If the medication runs out you agree for us to purchase further supplies on your behalf and for you to reimburse us for any expenses incurred.
· We reserve the right to contact a veterinary surgeon should we feel the need arises. All fees and charges will be the responsibility of the owner. We will endeavour to use your vet but when not possible will use Westwoods at Garforth.
· The daily rate charged is from the day of admission to the day of departure, collection between 10 to 12midday. Dogs collected between 5 to 6pm will be charged full day.
· We will make every effort to ensure the food that you feed your pet is available for their stay. On the rare occasion that this is not possible we will use a product stocked that is closest. There is no discount if you provide your pets own food.
· Everything that your pet needs for their stay is provided, however if you want to bring some familiar toys (kennel owner may remove if deemed unsafe), blankets then please do but please note we take no responsibility for loss or damage to any bedding, leads etc that are supplied.
· Payment is requested in full on admission unless agreed otherwise. We accept cash and card payments, (sorry no cheques).
· Cancellation – please notify us as soon as possible. We do not take deposits for booking and we do not charge any fees for cancellation, unless it becomes a regular occurrence with a customer.
· We reserve the right to re-home any animal not collected within 14 days of the booked departure date, if we have not had any contact from the owner or nominated contact.
· Any lost property items will be kept for 4 weeks, if they are not claimed they may be donated to Animal ArkAid.
· Please do not bring food bowls as we provide these, unless specific slow feed and for your pets feeding enrichment.
· If dogs are walked this will be on a lead..
· The walker will apply personal judgement and cut short a walk if necessary, because of extreme weather conditions e.g heat, storms etc, farm work, or dog unsafe on lead.
· There is free parking for drop off and collection of your pet. Please note your pet is your responsibility until a member of staff has taken them off you following the booking in process at reception.
· Hartley Wood Boarding Kennels and Hartley Wood Cattery cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to vehicles whilst in the car park.
We may from time to time take photographs of our facilities for use on our website and marketing material these may include images of some of your pet if they are in the kennels at the time the photographs are taken.
Whilst all reasonable precautions will be taken and we pride ourselves on the care and attention that we give to our guests, we do not accept responsibility for damage or loss to any persons, pet or property.
Serving Garforth, Micklefield, Kippax, Allerton Bywater, Cross Gates, Aberford, Sherburn, Barwick, Castleford, Wetherby, Tadcaster, Rothwell, Oulton, Featherston, Hambleton, Monk Fryston, Pontefract, Selby, Leeds,
Leeds 25, Leeds 15, Leeds 14, Leeds 22, Leeds 26, Leeds 8. Wakefield, York, Harrogate.